Conference Participant Report
The Conference Participant Report is a custom report that we believe was built using the Participant Detail Report as a base.
- Discovery has been completed, this project needs to have a couple of Discussion items explored, and then be estimated.
- Context has been updated after discovery phone call with Ed, the client.
- Discussion has the MVP and a couple ideas as nice-to-haves identified for exploration.
- Resolution is ready to have things documented.
- Solution is blank and awaits final documentation of implemented solution.
The Conference Participant Report is a custom report that we believe was built using the Participant Detail Report as a base. What it effectively does is adds all price fields in price sets that match a certain naming convention such as civicrm_price_set.title LIKE 'conference%2019%' exa...
Ed has indicated that the minimum viable product is to:
Make the price fields configurable for display in the Columns tab of the report. Since Ed is technical staff, he has indicated that if ALL Price Fields configured for use on events were available to choose from, he would take on...
Here is where we need to document the findings of our exploration into these things:
Validate the MVP outlined in Discussion can be achieved.
Can we display the fields of each Price Set in an accordion grouping on the Columns tab of the report, to aid the user in selecting which p...
What is a Project Lab Feature Solution?
[What is a Project Lab Feature?](